April 15 2019
Measurable 3D Images
Multivista’s measurable 3D Images give users the ability to remotely measure length and depth with high levels of accuracy. Powered by the professional-grade BLK3D Imager from our sister company, Leica Geosystems, these highly accurate measurable images document critical infrastructure with unprecedented precision.
March 1 2019
H5Live Webcam Live Stream
Updated webcam live stream protocol that results in more reliable connection, clearer image and smoother motion. Supported across a wide range of browsers with no need for plugins (Flash).
December 14 2018
Multivista customers currently receive notifications when new photos are uploaded to a project or when Task List items are interacted with. Notifications are conveyed, according to user preference, via the following channels:
- Email notifications
- Alerts in the Notifications area within the desktop and mobile app
- Mobile push notifications
New events that will also trigger notifications now include:
- Users can tag or mention other Multivista project users within a Comment thread using the familiar ‘@user’ tagging convention. Upon being tagged, a Notification is sent to that user via standard (above mentioned) notification channels
- Tagging a user in a comment thread ties the user to the thread such that they will receive notification of any future comments on the given photo. This is referred to as ‘Following’ a photo or thread.
- User tagging is currently supported in desktop environments only
Various objects that a user interacts with can be ‘followed’. By following, the user ensures that that they will be notified of any subsequent activity involving the given item. The following objects can be followed:
- Photos – by commenting on any project photo, the user is automatically following the given comment thread. They will be notified of subsequent comments on the photo.
- Pushpins – A ‘Followers’ tab (desktop only) on Pushpins allows users to follow any given pushpin, or alternatively initiate other project users to follow the Pushpin. Photos or files subsequently added to the pushpin will trigger notifications to users following the pushpin
- Albums – A ‘Followers’ dialogue (desktop only) on albums allows users to cause other project users to follow the Album. Any subsequent photos added to the album will trigger notifications to users following the Album
Multivista integrates with a variety of the premiere software suites used within the construction industry. As of the current release, integrations are supported with the following platforms:
- Construction Project Management Software
2. Aconex (NEW)
3. PlanGrid (NEW)
- Construction Document Collaboration Software
1. Bluebeam Revu (NEW)
2. Autodesk BIM360 Docs (NEW)
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) Software
1. Autodesk Revit
2. Autodesk Navisworks
Integrations with Construction Project Management and/or Document Collaboration Software is achieved by enabling a Multivista user to export content from the Multivista environment to their project within the respective integration partner. Multivista supports exporting the following Multivista objects:
- 4-View PDFs
- Hotspotted Floorplan PDFs
New integration partners as part of the current release include:
Orcale Aconnex is a cloud-based construction project management suite calling itself‘The world's most trusted construction management platform, connecting project teams & processes.’Mutual customers can leverage the integration to export any of the supported Multivista export objects to Aconex to create and/or update the following Aconnex objects:
- Documents (Create only) – Export Multivista content to create any Aconex document type including: Drawings, Submittals, Photos, Schedule and others.
- Mail (Create & Update) – Export Multivista content to create and/or update any available Aconex Mail type including: RFIs, Quality, Observations, and others.
The Multivista-Aconnex integration can be customized on a per-project basis. Upon client request, Multivista administrators limit the integration to specific Aconnex Document or Mail types, so clients can precisely control which Aconnex record types can be accessed via the integration.
- Multivista Desktop & Mobile
Plangrid is a mobile construction management software giving builders real-time access to blueprints, punch lists, daily reports, submittals and more. Any of the supported Multivista export objects can be pushed to Plangrid to create a PDF or JPG record inside a Multivista folder within the Plangrid Documents area
- Multivista Desktop & Mobile
Bluebeam Revu is Bluebeam Revu is an end-to-end digital workflow and collaboration solution designed for the architecture, engineering and construction industries. Any of the supported Multivista export objects can be pushed to Bluebeam Revu to create a PDF or JPG record within the Bluebeam Files area
- Multivista Desktop
Autodesk BIM360 Docs
BIM360 Docs is the Autodesk solution for construction document management.BIM360 Docs users can instantly and easily share plans, punchlists, submittals, take-offs and other construction documents.Any of the supported Multivista export objects can be pushed to BIM360 Docs to create a PDF or JPG record inside a Multivista folder within the BIM 360 Docs Project Files area
- Multivista Desktop
September 28, 2018
- Full public release of the Multivista UAV Mapping service. Experience 2D and 3D, visual and spatial datasets derived from aerial photos captured with an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV).
- Acconex, BIM360 integrations (Beta)
- Updates to Procore integration
August 11, 2018
- Updated Photo Tab: From the Photos tab, quickly navigate photos by selecting the new thumbnail of any shoot date from a collapsible photo bar on the right side of the screen. Or, collapse both the left and ride side bars for maximum viewing area.From the thumbnail view, quickly download any image without having to open the photo viewer.
- Large Batch Photo Operations: Use the radio buttons to save, print, or create an album with an unlimited number of photos from one or more shoot dates or shoot types. Plus, export up to 10 images, email up to 25 images, or add comments to up to 100 images at a time.
- Floorplan Badges: Quickly review a summary of user-defined pins and comments from the Floorplans tab to identify areas of increased user-activity
- Suggest an Idea: Share additional software improvement ideas with Multivista's support personnel using the new "Suggest an Idea" form, accessible in the Help section of the MDS, alongside the Support Center and Inline Help guide.
- HTML5 Live Stream Webcam: Enjoy reduced latency, especially with PTZ controls, and fewer support and compatibility issues with the more reliable and universal HTML5 webcam viewer.
May 5, 2018
- Site-Walk 360 Screenshots - From within SW360 you can now capture snapshots of your immersive walkthrough from any where. Add your Site-Walk 360º content to specific albums, create PDFs, supplement punch list entries or even export to Procore with a click of button
April 6, 2018
Procore Integration Updates
- RFI Creation: Create a Procore RFI directly in Multivista Desktop and Mobile
- Punchlist Record Creation: Create a Procore Punchlist Record directly in Multivista Desktop and Mobile
- Comment Creation: When a user exports an image or 4-View to Procore a Multivista Photo, searchable comment is automatically created for that Multivista Photo.
- Album Creation – Personal Album not a Project Team Album: When a user exports an image or 4-View to Procore a ‘Procore’ album is automatically created in the Photos Tab with the content exported to Procore. Now users have a history of what they have sent to Procore tied with the searchable comments that are created automatically
March 16, 2018
UAV Mapping exports functionality
- Export images and CAD files from within the Multivista UAV Mapping program
January 19, 2018
- UAV Mapping Beta release including mobile
November 28, 2017
- Procore integration
November 23, 2017
- Redirect for offline webcams to include default archive position
- Fix bug with varying "home" position names, fix bug where camera takes photo if zoom is correct (but not pan/tilt)
- Quicker detection of high latency webcams to enable archive/timelapse buttons
- Handle connection timeout on PTZ Preset coordinate request
November 16, 2017
- Webcam Multi-Position Archive
September 22 2017
- Fix filter bug for touchscreen (punchlist, floorplan)
- Allow 4ViewPDF photos argument to be supplied by query string
- Fix project logo in project selector in client navigation
- Webcam Grid View: add ProjectUID to webcam selection/storage for cases where user is joined to multiple projects with the same camera joined
- Fix pushpin photo query (mobile)
September 13 2017
- Webcam Global Grid View. See all webcams from across all projects in a single view
August 11 2017
- Sitewalk 360 floorplan navigator functionality.