The Multivista Webcam service provides a real-time overview of a project site through live image stream. Webcam coverage can vary from a single, specific point of interest to 360-degree coverage of the entire site. In addition to the live image streams, the service provides time-lapse video, which includes archiving still images of a webcam's coverage area at regular 15 minute intervals. You have the ability to access your live image streams and archived images by way of both the desktop and mobile versions of the Multivista web application
Multivista supports both fixed position and Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) cameras.
- Multivista webcams for a given project are available under the 'Webcams' tab. From here you get an overview of all of the webcams associated with the project.
- Click on a given webcam image in order to view the live stream from that camera.
- By default, you will see the 'Live View' of the given webcam. This is the real-time live stream for the given camera.
- PTZ controls and presets for a given camera are available in this area.
- If your project has multiple webcams active on it, the grid view button will allow you to view multiple webcam live streams at the same time (5a).
- Clicking on the 'View Archive' button will take you to the archived images for the given webcam. Archived images are typically captured every 15 minutes from 6:00am to 6:00pm local time.
- Clicking on the thumbnails allows you to review other archived images from the given day.
- Clicking on the calendar allows you to review archived images from another day.
- Any archived photo can be commented on, and saved, printed or marked up (9a).
- The slideshow button allows you to autoplay through a selection of photos. You can select which photos the slideshow will play by way of the 'Customize' button.
- Clicking on the 'Timelapse' button will show the timelapse movie for the given camera.
- You can download a copy of the timelapse movie by clicking on the 'Save' button.